[WTS] HIS Ice Q2 R9 270 For Sale{REDUCED PRICE}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garcher

Reputable
Feb 26, 2014
Up for sale is my HIS ICEQ2 R9 270. Overall this card is great for 1080p(Tho some games you may need to turn down the settings abit) considering it only has 2GB of vram. I just got a Sapphire Tri-X r9 290 like two weeks ago so i really have no need for this card anymore. I am asking $105 for this card however i am willing to negotiate for a fair price if this is too much. You won't find a better price on this card considering on eBay they go for about 125+ and on newegg around $170, and Will ship quickly. I take Paypal only(PM me for Paypal e-mail if interested or if any questions.)

Condition: The card is still in great condition. I`ve only overclocked this card only once for test purposes and it overclocks fairly well, other then that its been lightly used (You can tell by the pictures i kept it very clean). The card will come with all accessories & original box so no need to worry about that.
3SvNbZ.jpg

gFVWma.jpg

Update: I have Decided to make a ebay listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/111753575961?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Status
Not open for further replies.