How long does Newegg Order verification take?

IronShark

Reputable
Jun 5, 2015
So I just ordered a GTX 960 from NewEgg (With a Batman AK code for $1) yesterday at about 5 pm. Its now friday midnight and its still on Order Verification and processing. I used paypal combined with a linked debit card.Most of my money is on paypal but I just needed like $10 from the bank card for shipping. My money is still in my paypal account and my card has not been charged.

I know its supped to take 1-2 business days. But did I order it too late in the day thursday for that to count as a whole day? What about saturday? I imagine sunday is a no go but do they work on orders during Saturdays? Will they not get my order processed until next week?

Because im thinking of cancelling my order and getting a paypal debit card from my local convenience store tomorrow.

USAFRet

Titan

Ordering Thursday at 5PM, Friday = 1 business day. 2 business days would be Friday & Monday.
If you're worried, ask Newegg.

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013

Hello IronShark,

Generally, even if you order late in the week, our processing time finishes over the weekend and your package is ready to ship by Monday. I would be happy to review your order to give you an estimated date of pickup and delivery. Feel free to email us your order number to wecare@newegg.com.
-Mike (Newegg Support)

IronShark

Reputable
Jun 5, 2015
Update:I cancelled my order but then reordered it and chose the next day shipping. It automatically verified my card and paypal unlike before. Its now on packaging. Since its a weekend hopefully theyll ship it out Monday and ill get it Tuesday.

USAFRet

Titan

I've had Newegg items show up at my door the same day as the email shipping confirmation.