Want to dual monitor but HDMI and DVI always "Check signal cable"

LastSkyFall

Reputable
Jun 6, 2015
Hello

I search all my times how to setup dual monitor, in my GPU there is DVI,HDMI,VGA Ports, i plug monitor 1 plugged with VGA on GPU and second monitor i wanted to use VGA to HDMI cable but when i plug it nothing happen just "Check Signal cable", same thing on DVI. i try to plug on motherboard with VGA and it going well so far. but i want to use 2 monitor in 1 GPU. and my monitor only supports VGA port only.
Spec:
Win 7 x64
GPU: AMD Radeon R7 240
Ram: 8gb
Motherboard Gigabyte H81M-S2PH

any suggestion?

check in the bios to see if can enable both onboard video & videocard at same time. how many pins are showing on the monitors' vga cable? try swapping the vga cables around detween the 2 monitors. try hooking up the vga monitors 1 at a time to the dvi without connecting to the vga port to see if something seen or not.

LastSkyFall

Reputable
Jun 6, 2015
it's 15 pins on vga, mine is DVI-D, isearched on internet that DVI-D doesn't support VGA because DVI-D is digital and VGA is analog? so i buy HDMI i just plug it on my GPU and put it in my second monitor and only "Check signal cable". i never open bios, when i'm open bios i dont really know enable videocard at same time. any help captain?