Price check for fx-6300 gaming pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Im going to say maybe $400, some of those items are not value adds for resale, like fans, a dvd drive, the OS, but are expected to be included but not cost extra, at least for me the OS is a major expense that most assume just come with a computer, so most dont see it as a value add.

My friend sold a 8320+asus m5a99fx, with 8gb ram a phanteks cooler, gtx 580, 700w psu, 120gb ssd, 500gb hdd, and a cooler master enforcer for like $550 or 600 i think, and i sold a Phenom II x6 1055t, msi 890fx gd65, 8gb ram, cooler master v6 gt, xfx 7970, 64gb ssd, 500gb hdd, corsair gs600 psu, and a fractal R3, for $650 and both systems were with windows 7 pro.

Neither had added fans or dvd drives or wifi, because they were built to sell out of old...
Im going to say maybe $400, some of those items are not value adds for resale, like fans, a dvd drive, the OS, but are expected to be included but not cost extra, at least for me the OS is a major expense that most assume just come with a computer, so most dont see it as a value add.

My friend sold a 8320+asus m5a99fx, with 8gb ram a phanteks cooler, gtx 580, 700w psu, 120gb ssd, 500gb hdd, and a cooler master enforcer for like $550 or 600 i think, and i sold a Phenom II x6 1055t, msi 890fx gd65, 8gb ram, cooler master v6 gt, xfx 7970, 64gb ssd, 500gb hdd, corsair gs600 psu, and a fractal R3, for $650 and both systems were with windows 7 pro.

Neither had added fans or dvd drives or wifi, because they were built to sell out of old parts, but I know i wouldnt charge extra if they were there, but thats just me. $400 is just my fair market as to what around I would pay if i were a buyer not a seller, u can probably get more but not a lot more at least in my mind. My friend has a similar system with the same board but with a X4 975, and similar quality hardware on psu, and a gtx 570, and i would say he would get prob $450 for it, so maybe with ur newer cpu, and gpu, u could prob get similar or more. It comes down to finding that one buyer who either wants it, or sees the value. Resale is where aesthetics come to play

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS