Xbox 360 Graphics really bad.

SharozMa

Reputable
Jun 7, 2015
Hey guys i recently bought a 360 ( yeah not a xbox one :/), So i hooked it up with my PC monitor with a dvi/hdmi cable because my led doesn't have a hdmi port. But the problem is the graphics are really poor even at 1080p. i can't figure out that's the problem. help ?

Solution
I've been there done that. When I plugged my PS3 or 360 into my PC monitor, colours looked washed out and AA is non-existent. This is because TVs are more optimized for colors, scaling, etc. However, go back to my PC and it looks fantastic. You might be able to play around with color settings and other stuff in your monitor, but other than that, there isn't much you can do. I am yet to try a next-gen console on a monitor but my mates Xbox One looked alright on his ASUS monitor.

Robert Broome

Reputable
Oct 23, 2014
I've been there done that. When I plugged my PS3 or 360 into my PC monitor, colours looked washed out and AA is non-existent. This is because TVs are more optimized for colors, scaling, etc. However, go back to my PC and it looks fantastic. You might be able to play around with color settings and other stuff in your monitor, but other than that, there isn't much you can do. I am yet to try a next-gen console on a monitor but my mates Xbox One looked alright on his ASUS monitor.

Solution