Price Check for MSI Lightning GTX 770 2GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Im not sure about websites like Ebay, I usually use craigslist or another local site so people can meet me in person and decide if they want to buy the part from me while still being able to test it as well (usually in my main system). Your best bet for now is to try to sell it locally then expand from there if needed.

serenity2718

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
Thanks! Unfortunately I have a 550w PSU so probably easier to just stick with a single card...

One more question, what's the best way to sell the card? I heard some stories about ebay and others heavily favoring buyers so the sellers might get screwed on the transaction, is that a real possibility when selling on these sites?

WildCard999

Titan
Im not sure about websites like Ebay, I usually use craigslist or another local site so people can meet me in person and decide if they want to buy the part from me while still being able to test it as well (usually in my main system). Your best bet for now is to try to sell it locally then expand from there if needed.

Solution

bluebob71

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
selling on ebay is terrible, but buying is worth it some times....... good luck i have a ssc evga gtx 970 for 300, its 350 new and mine has the backplate and a extended 5 year warranty, prob be like 360 with shipping but i have box and everything else it came with also mines a 74 asic quality very good card bought april 23, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.