Newegg Super Eggsaver Shipping?

KingGreGre

Reputable
Feb 8, 2015
I had a few questions regarding Newegg and the shipping process.

I ordered a CPU (Intel Core i3) and a PSU (EVGA 430w) for a budget build I wanted to throw together, got both parts on Newegg, put them in cart, and selected Newegg Super Eggsaver shipping, without knowing what I was getting myself into. I researched and heard nothing but awful things about Eggsaver shipping, so I had a few questions.

1. I placed my order on Friday, and it was charged on Friday. It is Monday, currently in the "packaging" stage. Is it possible that I'll receive my order by the end of the week?
2. Is DHL still responsible for receiving Eggsaver products and handing them off to USPS? I thought DHL didn't function in the continental US anymore!
3. Anybody have an idea which warehouse the order might come from? I've heard they typically come from NJ and CA.
4. Share some experiences with Eggsaver shipping (good and bad ones) so I have an idea of what to expect!

Thank you!
~KingGreGre

Solution
I have had no issues with Newegg shipping. You should have it before the end of the week. The shipping warehouse depends on what you order. Those items may ship from CA or central US. I have used supersaver on most items I have ordered with no issues.
I recently ordered on Friday and got the product the next Friday.
It came across the country and was ultimately delivered by USPS.
Not terribly pleased compared to UPS, but it got here in about the advertised time.

I have had no issues with Newegg shipping. You should have it before the end of the week. The shipping warehouse depends on what you order. Those items may ship from CA or central US. I have used supersaver on most items I have ordered with no issues.

Solution

KingGreGre

Reputable
Feb 8, 2015
Thanks guys, for the answers! My order arrived on Tuesday, exactly one business day after I ordered. Great service!