which printers are cheapest per page printed

Reteagle

Reputable
Jun 9, 2014
I'm looking for a new, small 3 in 1 printer with economical ink cost per page. If there is such a thing, if so can you lead me in the direction of those brands
I also read that you can refill cartridges that are unchipped does anyone know which brands use them, or how can I tell

if you're looking for the cheapest prints per page... laser printers beat out inkjets by far.

if you absolutely needed an inkjet AND do alot of printing (so ink doesnt go dry on you) the individual color cartridges on some printers will be better than tri colors since you can only replace what is absolutely required and not waste ink. another thing to look into is continuous ink systems although not all printers work well with them.

cheap per page can be debatable, as coverage, resolution, how often you print can have some effect. All inkjet printers self clean from time to time which uses ink. The more power off time, the more likely it will auto clean when you turn it on. Cheap generic inks and refills are cheaper, but can (will likely) lead to head blockages making you clean the heads more often, so using more ink, if they dont clog the head completely......and cleaning dumps all that ink into waste ink pads, when full will require a service department to replace.

There are some inkjets claiming to be more economical than laser, but all the factors above still apply.
Laser printers require no such maintenance, but do not give as good photo quality prints as some of the better inkjets. But some are still decent enough if its no serious photography. For documents and such though laser printers are the go.