Xbox one backwards compatibility DLCs

Dylan1999

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
So i heard at E3 that the xbox one will be compatible with xbox 360 games. I was just wondering if anyone knows if tbe dlcs from the 360 will transfer over to the one. Any help would be great!

Solution
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/microsoft-xbox-event-e3,29378.html

Backwards Compatibility Is Here

Phil Spencer also came out to announce that the Xbox One will finally be able to play Xbox 360 games on its latest console. This has been an issue with the next generation consoles, and with this move, Microsoft is challenging Sony's game streaming service and digital store, both of which provide classic titles from the original PlayStation to the PlayStation 3.

They showed off a classic, Mass Effect, playing on Xbox One. The game performs like it was on Xbox 360, but Xbox Live allows you to take screenshots, stream titles, and DVR your videos via Windows 10. The feature will be available later this holiday season, and as an added...
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/microsoft-xbox-event-e3,29378.html

Backwards Compatibility Is Here

Phil Spencer also came out to announce that the Xbox One will finally be able to play Xbox 360 games on its latest console. This has been an issue with the next generation consoles, and with this move, Microsoft is challenging Sony's game streaming service and digital store, both of which provide classic titles from the original PlayStation to the PlayStation 3.

They showed off a classic, Mass Effect, playing on Xbox One. The game performs like it was on Xbox 360, but Xbox Live allows you to take screenshots, stream titles, and DVR your videos via Windows 10. The feature will be available later this holiday season, and as an added bonus, you will not be charged extra for the Xbox 360 games that you already own.

Solution

Dylan1999

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013

I know that the xbox one will support backwards compatibility to the games that they make compatible, but will the dlcs from my 360 (the add-ons for games) be able to transfer over to the xbox one?