Help with making a custom built computer!

DaKsTarrr

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
17 years old, experienced with computers but not with brands and quality.
Making my own custom built computer for the first time so can you tell me if these parts are going to work good together.
These are the parts that I am planing to buy:
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H
Graphics Card - Gainward Nvidia Geforce GT 610 2GB
Power Suply - Rasurbo Silent 650W
Procesor - AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE 3.4GHz AM3 Socket
RAM - Hynix 4GB 2Rx4 Pc3-10600R-9-10-E1 1333MHz ECC

HDD, DVD-RW, Case, Extra Fans,that I already have.
I would just like to know if these parts wont conflict or something similar, and then I end up paying for nothing. Any help is apreciated.
:D

Do you have a set budget? Because the components you are planning to buy seem ok to fit together, but they are old and obsolete hardware. Not really worth buying now unless it is extremely cheap.

DaKsTarrr

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
It is cheap where I live, as I do not have a full time job the budget is 400 BAM or 231.99 US Dollars
But will the 650W PSU handle it all?
EDIT: currect parts cost total 197.19 US Dollars

Yes 650 watts will be enough. Though I don't know that particular PSU brand, and sometimes unknown brands can overpraise their wattage, or just be made of poor quality components with all kinds of risks for your other components.

DaKsTarrr

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
I have never heard of this PSU brand either but it says "Til 85% efficiency".
Hope this helps: http://xsreviews.co.uk/reviews/power-supply-units/rasurbo-real-power-650w/
Also Im planing on installing windows 8.1 but Im afraid that some drivers might not be updated (discontinued).
Couldnt install it on an older computer because of the Sound Drivers (win7 and below)
Also Thank you for taking some time and helping me with this :D

DaKsTarrr

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
Sorry for a long wait.
The pc is both school and gaming, but nothing extreme, just some simple low graphics games, the Graphics Card is mainly for fast video rendering, game developement (sry no public releases) and similar.
Planing on making a game in the new UDK engine but need a better... well everything. Thats why the new build :D
Also a great opportunity to ask if the parts will work good with UDK.

madchemist83

Distinguished
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tRmYCJ
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tRmYCJ/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Celeron G1840 2.8GHz Dual-Core Processor ($34.99 @ Micro Center)
Motherboard: ECS B85H3-M9 (1.0) Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($38.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: PNY XLR8 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($43.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GT 740 4GB Video Card ($79.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply ($24.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $222.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-27 11:01 EDT-0400

You might be interested in a AMD APU based system, the A8/A10 quad cores perform pretty good and have decent integrated graphics so you won't need a dedicated videocard to play all modern games on medium settings.

I also agree with madchemist, you should try to fit 8gb of ram, which is best to make windows run smoothly.

DaKsTarrr

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
I might squeze in some more money and get 8 GB of RAM.
madchemist some of the parts you are suggesting are great but most online shoping sites, or whatever they are called, dont ship to my country or just take 1 to 3 months of shipping, so thats a big no no. Oh and its "Bosnia and Herzegovina"
Both of you were of great help and I really appreciate the good answers instead of something like "Google knows this and that"

Oh and this is kinda noobish but Im new to the site... is there a way to close or lock this thread?