R9 270x problem 2 DVI connections 1 HDMI connection

Salcarsay

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
The problem I am experiencing is that the 2 monitors connected with DVI use all of their display and the one connected with HDMI leaves an inch of black at all sides of the display. I have tried switching the monitors around and only the one connected with the HDMI cable experiences this problem. When I removed the DVI connections the HDMI monitor did not have the problem and worked correctly. I have the latest Drivers and I've been fiddling about with the settings for weeks now and cant fix it.

Any thoughts on how to fix this thanks in advance.

Solution
Go to your catalyst control center, your looking for something called monitor scaling, choose the monitor that has the 1inch around and scale it till it fits the whole screen, I have to do this for one of my monitors as well, or you can always up the resolution (2134x1200 in my case) I used a 3rd party tool to add the resolution option to my screen :D Hope this helps!

Guigue

Reputable
Jun 3, 2015
Go to your catalyst control center, your looking for something called monitor scaling, choose the monitor that has the 1inch around and scale it till it fits the whole screen, I have to do this for one of my monitors as well, or you can always up the resolution (2134x1200 in my case) I used a 3rd party tool to add the resolution option to my screen :D Hope this helps!

Solution