seriously where is pc gaming going today my friend got batman arkham knight from steam & giving 20-25 fps on r9 290x ?????????

007jamesbond

Reputable
May 25, 2015
seriously where is pc gaming going today my friend got batman arkham knight from steam & giving 20-25 fps on r9 290x ????????? he had given 60$ when pre order started

Vice93

Reputable
Jul 3, 2014
Steam will give you a full refund no matter the reason. You have 14 days to apply for a refund granted you haven't played the game for more than 2 hours.

It's just a shitty port at the moment. If you wait a week or two, let's hope not months, it will probably be much better.

87thhunter

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
Also your FPS is not JUST the graphics card....Your whole system has to be "equal" If you have a SLI 980 Ti and 32 gb of ram 1tb SSD, but your using a Pentium 4....It wont do ANY good..........Your CPU cant keep up with the SSD let alone the GPU

Now im giving an example, i dont know what you are running for a cpu or anything else but amazing GPU's wont do crap if the rest of the system is bottle necking you

Larry Litmanen

Reputable
Jan 22, 2015

I think they will fix it in the next few days, as a matter of fact we all know they will.

Just give it a week or two until the drivers and everything is updated.

I am playing DA Inquisition on max with GTX 960, your friends card is much better than what i have. I just got my game good 6 month after the launch, your friend got his game 6 minutes after the launch lol.

This does not apply in this case, but for people who have a weak or medium PC, when you want to play that AAA game if you have a console just play on that and not a PC.