Cost2cost at nehru place , genuine shop to buy?

g1abhi

Expert
Ambassador
Jun 13, 2015
hey guys ,
this post is specifically meant for people who buy from Nehru place , Delhi , India.
I have seen very attractive rates at cost to cost excluding vat. But i have read online about some case of imported products or even duplicate graphics cards(sounds impossible , but can never be sure) and issues with warranty claims from their products. Plz share your own experiences plz.

g1abhi

Expert
Ambassador
Jun 13, 2015

Its a FORUM. It is meant for people to discuss any problems related to computers. If you have a problem with my question , Do not read it , neither reply . Spend your time doing something useful.
It might not be in the right category of tags , so if someone can suggest an appropriate category or tag , i will be thankful.

ONKI

Reputable
May 23, 2014

its not a fairy tale dude...

ONKI

Reputable
May 23, 2014

To be honest after they sell the stuff they will not look back to you, if u get what i mean. for rma and stuff you have to run around they will not do anything which sucks.

Mass computers will help u in RMA and stuffs if u have any problem.

g1abhi

Expert
Ambassador
Jun 13, 2015

OK , on your advice , i have contacted mass computers and asked for a quote via mail for the components i required. Lets see how it goes.
Also I forgot to mention , i am building a desktop with i5 and and gfx card gtx 960 for gaming purposes( I can provide the full build if it helps to give opinions on something). But you are gaming expert so i assume high end components are also covered by mass computers.