Samsung Ls22d390hs/xl or Hp ips which one to buy..?

iinnyoface

Reputable
Jun 28, 2015
Hey.!
My name is Rahul Grg and I am from India. I have created this thread just for only one reason which is badly circling my head. Since I have a gaming Cpu and everything is done almost except one department...i haven't purchased a monitor yet cause I am confused between "should I go for Samsung Ls22d390hs/xl or Hp ips 22". I just need to know which to buy although I am myself a huge fan of Samsung products, seen some videos on YouTube about hp ips display as well. So tell me what monitor should I go for.

Solution
Hey.
So you need the monitor for gaming. Here my suggestions.
If you have a good gpu (at least 280 / 960, preferably 290 / 970 or better) and you can afford to buy a bit more expensive gaming monitor, consider the LG 24GM77. It has 144Hz refresh rate and a great blur reduction feature.
Otherwise, go for either Dell S2415H or HP Envy 23. They are IPS monitors with glossy coatings that make colors more vibrant and the image clearer.
If you need to go cheap, take the LG 24MB56HQ-B, which is a good IPS monitor with a nice matte black bezels that improves the perceived black depth.

XMorsX

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
Hey.
So you need the monitor for gaming. Here my suggestions.
If you have a good gpu (at least 280 / 960, preferably 290 / 970 or better) and you can afford to buy a bit more expensive gaming monitor, consider the LG 24GM77. It has 144Hz refresh rate and a great blur reduction feature.
Otherwise, go for either Dell S2415H or HP Envy 23. They are IPS monitors with glossy coatings that make colors more vibrant and the image clearer.
If you need to go cheap, take the LG 24MB56HQ-B, which is a good IPS monitor with a nice matte black bezels that improves the perceived black depth.

Solution