Microsoft Edge(Windows 10's new browser) is blocked?(distilnetworks)

Just got build 10158 of Windows 10 and came over to Tom's Hardware(On project Spartan, Now called Edge). Upon log-in I got the following.

200e9ue.jpg

Will be sending a report to distilnetworks as well.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
It's possible that Distil was not updated to recognize the W10 browser. Guessing you have JavaScript and cookies enabled already? Will forward this along to the devs, but there might not be anything we can do.

Already contacted them.

After confirming that clearing my cache was not the solution(first site I visited in Edge was here), the said they would forward it to the support team to see if the browser needs adding.

Seems to be all fixed, funny to get an ad for them at the top of the main page :)
b8qiu.jpg

Seems to be working well-ish from Edge for me. I sent in a report to their customer service a few days ago (because it was broken then), and they said they'd 'send it on'.

Funny, I saw the Distil ad too. Maybe the good old tracking...

It is tracking for sure, because I only use edge here and to contact them when I first saw the blocked message.

As I visit more sites, different things show up. Clearly the tracking is wide spread, but I would rather have ads from companies I buy from than junk I will never need/want.

So far I have been good since my second post.