Newegg (different shipping and billing address)

lionheart051

Reputable
Sep 28, 2014
Its 2015, have they moved into the 21st century? Can i place an order on Newegg with my visa with a Florida billing address and have it shipped to my current address in California? You know, like every other major credible online retailer? Or are they still in the dark ages?

lionheart051

Reputable
Sep 28, 2014

Because back in 2004-2008 you weren't able to and was wondering if things had changed. The tax i have to pay on Amazon is becoming insane (thanks Obama). Was trying to see if i could save a few bucks, dont feel like tangling up my money in their slow service until i'm sure.

I wanted to say something like that because he obviously know nothing about taxes. Glad someone said it.

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013

Hi lionheart051,

I understand that you're inquiring about whether you can place an order with your billing address in one state and have it shipped to an address in another state. The short answer to your question is yes. The only exceptions we have are with digital wallet services such as PayPal, MasterPass, or Visa Checkout.

I hope this information helps. If you have any other questions please contact us at wecare@newegg.com.

-Eugene