Radeon R9 380 drivers

Robert Nicuta

Reputable
Jul 4, 2015
Hi, i just installed windows 10 and i seem to have problems with my radeon r9 380 drivers.

Windows is not installing any drivers and manually installing R9 300 series drivers doesn't do anything, catalyst doesn't see my card either.

I downloaded the autodetect utility and it sees my card as r9 200 series, should i install the 200 series drivers? Anyone else experiencing this?

Solution
What build of Windows 10? If you aren't on 10162, make sure you update to that build first. If it still failsI would suggest reporting it via the Windows Feedback app, or you could also try the Contact Support app. I would also suggest reporting the issue to AMD through their support channels. Whether it's Microsoft that needs to make a change to make Windows detect the card properly, or it just a driver issue that AMD needs to sort out, letting them know is the best course to take.
What build of Windows 10? If you aren't on 10162, make sure you update to that build first. If it still failsI would suggest reporting it via the Windows Feedback app, or you could also try the Contact Support app. I would also suggest reporting the issue to AMD through their support channels. Whether it's Microsoft that needs to make a change to make Windows detect the card properly, or it just a driver issue that AMD needs to sort out, letting them know is the best course to take.

Solution