I need help with creating a list for CPU and GPU water cooling!

Confuzion

Reputable
Jun 14, 2015
Hello, im looking to water cool my pc but I have no clue about what I need to get the job done, so I am asking you guys for your help! I am looking to water cool both my cpu and gpu, and get all the things I need to run it (a whole kit/parts list you make, so I just buy all the parts and install). Heres what I have in my pc

Intel 4690k R9 290 (reference)
Fractal Design R4 case,
z97 asrock anniversary motherboard,
Evga 750w b2 power supply

I think that's all that needs to be said to configure the list. I am looking to do this under $300. I want to keep my pc cool and quiet. (noise makes a big difference because its the whole reason im doing this). Thank you all for your help.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Have you read through the watercooling sticky?

Given that your budget is under $300 for CPU+GPU loop...not sure you will accomplish that easily without some cuts here or there.

Watercooling isn't cheap.

Edit:

To add - you are just going to trust that complete strangers on a forum is the best way to tell you how to spend your $300 without you knowing for yourself?

Confuzion

Reputable
Jun 14, 2015
Man I just want someone to make a part list to show me what I need and what parts are compatible with my system. No, I am not immediately going to buy the first list someone provides me (if anyone makes me one, that is -_-). I am going to
do plenty of research. All I am asking is for someone that knows what they are talking about, to build me a water cooling list, of what I need to water cool my system. Please and thank you.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I'll make you a deal. If you give me your current list and why, I'll go from there, but I'm going to challenge you to keep up with me and give me some feedback on the list.

That work?