Resolution issue with dual monitors, now black screen! Help please!

Infuseee

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015
Hey everyone, i was setting up a laptop, and the screen was kinda meh. So i grabbed a 32 inch Rca hd tv, plugged it into the laptop Via hdmi. I set the resolution to 1920x1080 on the tv. And 1280x720 on the main laptop screen.

I then decided, hey, im just gonna use the tv as my main monitor. I checked make this my main display, and everything turned black.

I dont know what happened, i dont know why it didnt revert to the original settings.

So i decided to restart computer, except this time, laptop screen is COMPLETELY black, same with tv.

I hear the pc booting like normal, see all the icons, everything, fans ect. Just black screen on everything.

I tried booting into safe mode blindly, mashed f8, then pressed down arrow once (To avoid system repair option, and if it wasnt there, i would just boot with networking).

I really dont know what to do, i tried another monitor instead of the tv, still no signal, went back to the tv, everythings black.

I already checked the RAM and static, i removed battery, waited for 3 mins, plugged in, nothing.

Help please! :(

Windows 7
4gb ram
shitty amd proccesor
shitty amd graphics chip

Infuseee

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015

Just tried it, still black screen.

Also wanna say that i know the computer works 100% fine because i was using it right before the whole resolution thing.