Missing "Reserve" button on the Get Windows 10 app. Help!

NoobyComputerGuy

Honorable
Jul 6, 2015
So the get windows 10 app have appeared on my task bar, so i pressed it and pressed reserve after it. suddenly the app closes, and when i open it again, the "reserve" button is completely gone from where it was supposed to be! Does it mean that i have already reserved my windows 10? They said you need to enter you email, but it just closes. Any help would be appreciated!

Solution
Yes, when you click the reserve button, it dissappears. This means you have reserved your copy of Windows 10. You can see the confirmation by opening the app again and selecting the "View Confirmation" option from the sidebar.

Akr706

Reputable
Oct 31, 2014
Yes, when you click the reserve button, it dissappears. This means you have reserved your copy of Windows 10. You can see the confirmation by opening the app again and selecting the "View Confirmation" option from the sidebar.

Solution

NoobyComputerGuy

Honorable
Jul 6, 2015

Thank you so much! It got me worried there.

sshanky

Honorable
May 28, 2012
Hi, I have the app, but there's no button to reserve it. I have not yet reserved, never entered an email address....I'm using a virtual machine and I wonder if the app checks system capabilities and compatibility?