Help Choosing Gaming Monitor

mbrito

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015
Hello guys, I'm in need of a gaming monitor, and the only specs that I understand about is response time and refresh rate, but from what I read there are more things that matter, so I'm asking for your help.

Budget: 100€-150€
21" - 24"
I need performance above everything(low response times/ low motion blur) since this will be for competitive CS:GO, not just for casual gaming.

I know that my budget is really low for what I need, but just provide me with some good choices at that range.

Some of the monitors I might go with: BenQ GL2250HM or LG 22M47VQ-P.

Thanks for your help!

mbrito

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015

I wasn't aware about this model. I'll buy it if a better one doesn't appear.
Thanks! ;)

mbrito

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015

Did you read what I wrote? :)
It's for competitive gaming, not just casual, the colors aren't my main concern, and from what I read IPS panels have bigger response times and as you can see my budget is really limited.

That's a myth. Response times are fast enough on IPS panels today. Input lag is (which a lot of people confuse for response time) also around the 9-10 ms mark, just like TN panels. 60 Hz is the limiting factor, higher refresh rate allows for faster response time, thus less ghosting during fast motion. But do as you wish, it's you buying--not me. :)

mbrito

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015

Ohh, ok, didn't know that.
But I think i'll stick with the GL2460HM. I'm used to playing in a TV so I think i'll be fine with a TN panel :)
Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS