Monitor becoming hazy?

debjyoti671

Reputable
Jul 8, 2015
today i set up my gtx 760 and i connected the VGA port after that i can see, a small layer over the monitor is passing ,though its negligible but still it occured since i connected the monitor to my new gtx 760 !
even few words are also shaky... yesterday with my old graphics card gt 620 my monitor was fine but its showing prob with my new gpu !
any suugestion to get it fixed up will be highly appreciated

Did you uninstall the old drivers before you removed the old video card? This is something you should always do. If you did not, turn on your computer and hold down the F8 key until you get to the Safe Boot menu. Select Safe Boot with Networking. Uninstall all Nvidia entries. When that is completed, restart and again go into Safe Boot with Networking. This time, download a free program called CCleaner from:
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
And run it to clean up anything that might be left hiding somewhere on your system from the old drivers (and any other software/hardware you have installed and uninstalled in the past).
Once that has completed, start one more time, and again go into Safeboot with Networking, and this time download the latest drivers from Nvidia and install them. Then restart and allow the system to boot normally.

Hopefully doing the above will clear up the problem if it was due to drivers.

debjyoti671

Reputable
Jul 8, 2015

no i dint removed old drivers of my graphics card
let me do now , let me download a fresh copy then i will let u knw again !
t

debjyoti671

Reputable
Jul 8, 2015

its something strange, i repair my computer using boot settings then when logged in normally everythng was fine perfect, but when i run dota2 game is working fine but again i can see the layers after that again when i closed my game... that layers can be seen in desktop too.... wtf is this ????i dont knw what to do now