Need help with my GTA V for pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

chromefang

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
Hey guys , i just downloaded GTA V for pc from cloud , but it says I need an activation code to access the game
I've tried looking for the activation code everywhere but all I get is some survey link which don't work
I have got some other files such as GTA 5 key generator but i am unable to access it as it says
"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. "
I have no clue as what to do , I just feel duped that i have wasted my time and 60 gb of my data:??:
Can somebody please help me with the activation key ??
The file downloaded was 58gb , .rar file ..
Thanks for your help:)

bignastyid

Titan

The fact that it came with a survey locked activation code and a key generator kinda screams illegitimate and probably pirated.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador

Every 3 months or so I know a few places that give free Steam Keys away for participating in Marketing research, I myself have got several like this. These are legal in every way the last one was the Indie bundle 1 and 2 which was over 30 Indie titles. I also know quite a few System builders that Horde codes and dump them on Tech Forums for $10 each every few months as well. For anyone with Patients and time to search you can find legit ways to obtain these games.

You will not get help on Pirated Software here, read the TOS before you post. If your having issues getting your stolen software to work, good luck with that and if your to cheap to save $10 a week and buy the game then again sorry you feel the need to not support the Developers.

chromefang

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014

The game needs access to the rockstar social club even for offline playing

Status
Not open for further replies.