Used Computer Hardware for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberly_Ann

Reputable
Jul 13, 2015
Hi! My dad was a huge computer guy and has a ton of PC parts still in plastic - I am not sure if they are all used or new, but would anyone be interested in them? I have 4 CD-ROM drives, 3 Acer and 3 LG, I am looking to get rid of right now. I have a lot more and will continue to post if anyone is interested. I've attached photos of the CD-ROM drives here. Please make an offer for one or all of them!
5DKbJQp.jpg

H4a1Nvl.jpg

Rjge7Fm.jpg

8UUhtIZ.jpg

yfLDUdC.jpg

Solution
D
First thing is you need to add the info as specified in this link to your pictures.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2301081/rules-classifieds-section-read-posting.html

Second, I'll just be honest with you in that there is absolutely no value at all in CD ROM drives from 1999. You are looking at parts you would pay people to dispose of not parts people would pay you for. A good DVD/CD burner has been ~$15 for over 5 years now and a BluRay burner can be had for ~$40. Those drives are almost obsolete for some systems. A drive that can only read CDs like what you have is useless. Sorry.
D

Deleted member 217926

First thing is you need to add the info as specified in this link to your pictures.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2301081/rules-classifieds-section-read-posting.html

Second, I'll just be honest with you in that there is absolutely no value at all in CD ROM drives from 1999. You are looking at parts you would pay people to dispose of not parts people would pay you for. A good DVD/CD burner has been ~$15 for over 5 years now and a BluRay burner can be had for ~$40. Those drives are almost obsolete for some systems. A drive that can only read CDs like what you have is useless. Sorry.

Solution

Kimberly_Ann

Reputable
Jul 13, 2015
anort3, thank you so much for the info - I wasn't sure about these items and I'm glad to know they are not worth the time of selling. Have a good day!

D

Deleted member 217926

Sorry it wasn't better news. If you have other parts you question the value of post them here and we can at least look at them but in general if it's old as in more than 6 or 8 years, it's probably worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.