Do newegg products ever go off sale?

Zaikul28

Reputable
Jun 9, 2015
All the products seem to always be on sale. The sales are huge but its still off by like 10-20 dollars. Do these sales ever end? I am using newegg.ca btw. I am building a new pc and I was thinking of purchasing my items at the end of summer, but the CPU I want, Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz is currently on sale for more than its original sale. I was thinking of just buying the CPU for now with newegg Premier so I get free shipping later too. Or should I just skip the sale and just buy everything together? And if the sales are going to be gone, should I just buy everything now? The reason I want to only but the CPU right now because its usually on sale for 20 dollars, but right now its like 35 I think and it says only for the next 72 hours.

Solution
Newegg sales are legit. They do have a lot of sales, but when they something is a day or two from the sale ending, it does. It does in fact go right back to the 'retail' price they have marked out, so it's not like some sites/products where there's a fake trumped up 'retail' price scratched out with a sale price to trick people into thinking it's a deal.

They have pretty good prices but not always the best anymore so it can be worth looking around.
yes newegg sales end however newegg is always having sales and generally you will see a similar sale in the future. if not for the exact thing you want, for something similar generally.

take ram for instance, certain models are always going on sale for $20 off constantly.

i would buy everything at once in case you get a defective product and need to return/exchange it.

Newegg sales are legit. They do have a lot of sales, but when they something is a day or two from the sale ending, it does. It does in fact go right back to the 'retail' price they have marked out, so it's not like some sites/products where there's a fake trumped up 'retail' price scratched out with a sale price to trick people into thinking it's a deal.

They have pretty good prices but not always the best anymore so it can be worth looking around.

Solution

tAKticool

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
They totally go off sale. I have had 20-25 pieces of computer components in my cart for the last 14 or so days. (Getting together build specs ) the parts have constantly varied as I have had second thoughts, more information, changed my mind , etc. Also, no less than 10 items were picked because they were great sale deals, but I didn't have the cash at that very moment, and they went off sale.

Quite literally, just last night into today, the power supply I had picked out went from a $25 rebate to a $10. Now how does the rebate change?! But it did. Only $10 available now.

So yeah, the sales change. They have amazing deals and a lot of them , often, but you need to be able to purchase them on the spot to get the deal. Gotta "go the full monty" !