What is my position

ithelps

Honorable
Nov 24, 2014
What is my job position
So i originally applied as a marketing intern, but after being accepted. I basically do everything.

The company is a startup. My daily tasks are managing twitter, managing the website, writing media presses, feedbacks from our clients, and right now I am recruiting new team members. I also am allowed to hire freelancers to work on the site and make it grow.

What am I? A marketer? Is this what marketers do?

Not just start-ups.....

I can't remember the last time I only wore one hat.... not sure that I would ever want to again either, to be honest.

There are two main questions you would need to answer before you can really give a good answer to what your position really is. Firstly, are you being paid? Secondly, who is asking and why? If you are not paid, you are an intern- that is pretty straightforward. If you are trying to explain what you do to a prospective future employer, explain everything you do: you are the social media and website manager, public relations representative, and involved in talent development and recruiting. If somebody casually asks you what you do, you can say whatever you want to.

Kewlx25

Distinguished

But with a position title of "inter", he probably isn't getting full time employee status while still being responsible for as much.