How much is my desktop worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydb

Reputable
Jul 17, 2015
Hello! I am wanting to sell my old desktop and replace it with a new laptop.

Everything in it is factory stock, except for a few things, which are listed below. Here are the specs:

HP p7-1254.
Currently Windows 8.1, stock is Windows 7.
AMD A6-3620 APU (onboard graphics are disabled.)
HP CDDVDW TS-H653TN SATA CD/DVD Burner
LG Electronics Sata 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter WH14NS40 - added on, not factory stock.
8GB RAM
EVGA NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti (4GB Memory) - added on, not factory stock.
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Sound Card - added on, not factory stock.
1TB hard drive

Runs great. Audio connections on the front panel need fixed/repaired. When in use, you hear a lot of static. Audio from the back panel sounds just fine.

I also want to sell my monitor that I use with this desktop. It is a 22" LG Flatron EW224

Solution
subtract 10-15% off what it cost new for every 6months you have owned it. that would give you a rough start to figuring cost.

13 is about what my estimate would be, no more than $300ish and likely less given that it has known issues. given that you can build low power gaming systems with better performance for only $200-300 more than that budget, it makes apus not very attractive on the used market
subtract 10-15% off what it cost new for every 6months you have owned it. that would give you a rough start to figuring cost.

13 is about what my estimate would be, no more than $300ish and likely less given that it has known issues. given that you can build low power gaming systems with better performance for only $200-300 more than that budget, it makes apus not very attractive on the used market

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.