I just setup a triple moitor setup and am trying to play bf4 with it.

Fuze_Cap

Reputable
Aug 6, 2014
I am using two apple 1920,1200 and one 1920,1080. Two in the GPU one on the mobo. Can I play BF4 in surround since NVIDIA isn't recognising one of them in the surround software?

Thanks, Fuze

Solution
Mixed rsolution isn't good for surround gaming. Different hieghts on the monitors make it really awkward to play because things jump. If you set the 1920x1200 to 1920x1080 instead, it may work, but may not look the best. Triple monitor gaming looks best on 3 of the same monitor, usually with nice thin bezels if possible.

Fuze_Cap

Reputable
Aug 6, 2014

If i got a converter that would plug the DVI-D plug on my apple monotors to pllug into the DVI-I plug on my gpu then would it work? Keep in mind the ones on the sides are 1920,1200 and the one in the middle is 1920,1080.

Mixed rsolution isn't good for surround gaming. Different hieghts on the monitors make it really awkward to play because things jump. If you set the 1920x1200 to 1920x1080 instead, it may work, but may not look the best. Triple monitor gaming looks best on 3 of the same monitor, usually with nice thin bezels if possible.

Solution
use the configuration tool

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/surround/system-requirements

3D Vision Surround requires using three DVI or three DisplayPort connectors
> All monitors must be the same make and model for 3D Vision Surround
> Using DisplayPort connectors may require the use of DisplayPort to Dual-link DVI adapters. Please consult your monitor's manual for supported 3D connectors

2D Surround
Any connectors can be used to enable Surround.
> Once Surround is enabled, users can use any connector for the Accessory Display.
> Max of 4 displays can be used simultaneously (3 if monitors are 4K)
> G-SYNC and regular monitors can be mixed in. Surround; effects of G-SYNC will only be seen on G-SYNC- enabled monitors