one day shipping newegg

llNll

Reputable
Jul 18, 2015
i ordered one day shipping item at newegg on thursday and friday pass by nothing. now is saturday usps tracking still labels at Shipping Label Created. does usps ship on sunday cause i need it by sunday.

Solution
One day shipping means that it'll be delivered the next business day after it ships. You ordered Thursday, the order probably didn't process Friday, so you're looking at Monday at the earliest. This is all clearly spelled out in the shipping terms and everything else you agreed to. If the item is sold by NewEgg, you can pay extra for rush processing which usually guarantees shipment on the next business day after the order.
i think it now means one day it leaves there dock after they get around to processing your order and one day when its put on the truck in your town that morning ??

lot of folks learn the hard way with that one day from newegg its not just you

heck I can get something from them 2000 miles away from there California warehouse faster then there Memphis warehouse that's 300 miles ? go figure ?

viewtyjoe

Reputable
Jul 28, 2014
One day shipping means that it'll be delivered the next business day after it ships. You ordered Thursday, the order probably didn't process Friday, so you're looking at Monday at the earliest. This is all clearly spelled out in the shipping terms and everything else you agreed to. If the item is sold by NewEgg, you can pay extra for rush processing which usually guarantees shipment on the next business day after the order.

Solution

llNll

Reputable
Jul 18, 2015

this sucks. i thought i would get it by saturday... guess i wasted 40$!!!!!!

a lot of parts I look at and read the reviews that one day shipping comes up and no one got what they paied for it seems

use to when egg was not trying to be like amazon they satisfied - now there just run of the mill as the rest - matter of fact I look over at amazon to buy and use to all ways go new egg

then hope like heck they never use that mail innovations type deal to send you something its like forever and a week sad thing is no check box to decline it

back when egg just sold electronics and you ordered one day it was there [from cal. to the east coast ] , not no more it how ever when ever