Friend's gonna build a PC, and I'm giving him my 770. How could I shave the price on this?

Jul 19, 2015
Any way I can possibly slim the price on this? It came out a bit higher than I planned for a build without a GPU.

I don't really care about the speed of the SSD, as it just needs to make the computer faster in general.

I really wanted to put the 4690k in the build, but it seems to be the reason the total ramped to $700.

The price in the pic is $711, but it's supposed to be $25 lower due to deals. (10 on the 4690k, and 15 on the SSD)

How would you guys go about this?

EDIT: CRAP, FORGOT IMAGE

EDIT2: Here it is!:
5b3cf0ede7.png

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
The psu is pretty expensive there.Maybe there are other options.Do you want so much watts for sli?
The case could go cheaper as well.With a case like that would i match the color of the ram with that of the motherboard.
Use the 212 evo for a cooler,decent for a good price.Maybe there are other options within that price range.
That ssd doesn't do that well,maybe pick another option.

If you would use the pcpartpicker for a build could people here look at it better and do adjustments.Copy the permalink at the left top here when/if you made a build.

TRENDING THREADS