Recommendations For A Cheap 27" Gaming Monitor with 1440p & 144Hz - About £350 Budget :)

Cream_Bean

Reputable
May 18, 2015
Evening guys.
Completed my first ever computer build last week and currently using a cheap 1080p 60Hz 27" Prolite monitor. It's been ok for the first few days, no complaints about it at all...but my system consists of a i7-5790k and a GTX 980 HOF.
Playing just TF2 I'm pushing huge FPS numbers!
I'm looking at playing at GTA5, BF2 etc... in Ultra or very near that and expecting 60+ FPS, I think!? and wouldn't want to waste my lovely hardware on a poor performing screen where FPS would be wasted.

I've done quite slot of research and narrowed down my criteria a bit I'm still bamboozled on the variety on monitors.

I really don't like the idea of 1080p as I feel it looks a bit stretched on my current 27" and I would like to be able to make use of any games I play where I push 60+ FPS, hence wanting 144Hz. And I've heard there buttery smooth as I do heavy browsing for work and have 20+ pages open simultaneously and would like some of that buttery action happening :)

Any recommendations or ideas would be super helpful as this is another venture into a PC building area that I have no real knowledge on.

Thanks,
Ben

Skeefers

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013

TRENDING THREADS