What is my computer worth? Looking for opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a year old. Has everything but a graphics card included and everything works great. Need some opinions on what to ask in order to make a WTS post with pictures. Thanks in advance.

Case-----Cooler Master HAF 912-----RC-912-KKN1
CPU-----AMD FX-8350-----FD8350FRHKBOX
CPU Cooler-----Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo-----BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0
Fan (Case)-----Cooler Master MegaFlow 200-----R4-LUS-07AR-GP
Fan (Filter)-----SilverStone 120mm Fan Filter W/ Grill-----FF121
Fan (Filter)-----SilverStone 120mm Fan Filter W/ Grill-----FF121
Memory-----Crucial Ballistix Tactial 1866MHz-----RR-212E-20PK-R2 (x2)
Motherboard-----ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer AM3+ AMD-----990FX Killer
Northbridge Cooler-----SilenX Copper Chipset Cooler-----IXN-40C
PSU-----XFX Pro 750W 80+ Gold Full Modular-----P1-750B-BEFX
Storage-----WD Blue 1TB-----WD10EZEX
Fan (Case)-----Cooler Master Value 4-Pack-----R4-S2S-124K-GP
Fan (Adapter)-----Evercool 5 PWM Splitter Cable-----EC-DF001

Solution
G
I'd personally sell that for $250-300 and that's pushing it. The MOBO is at the end of it's lifespan (not physically, but socket-wise). As mentioned, without a GPU it'll be a harder sell as the computer technically DOESN'T work since the FX line doesn't have integrated GPUs.
G

I'd personally sell that for $250-300 and that's pushing it. The MOBO is at the end of it's lifespan (not physically, but socket-wise). As mentioned, without a GPU it'll be a harder sell as the computer technically DOESN'T work since the FX line doesn't have integrated GPUs.

Solution
Thanks for the feedback so far.

forgot to mention that the RAM, Cooler and Hard drive are still new in the package. I bought them for a steal so i could sell this as a complete system (minus graphics card). i think im leaning towards half what i paid as Mr5oh said. I think it was originally somewhere around 650 for everything. The case has a custom cut-out for a fan behind the socket too. i didnt invest in a gpu because there is such a huge range this system can handle and it is such a make or break part.

think 325 sounds reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.