What GPU is recommended for this build of mine?

AreFlame

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015
Hello there.

I recently ordred some parts for a pc build project of mine, i need some suggestions to a gpu that will fit quite well with my build, i didnt afford the gpu just yet, i only had the money for the other parts, i didnt want the stuff to be to cheap to be able to buy the gpu, i'd rather save up for the rest to get a good build that will last for a good period i guess. Im going to use the computer for gaming and modeling, don't worry it's mostly gaming xD

Build:

CPU: AMD FX-8370.
CPU Cooler: Stock, soon upgrading to Hyper 212 evo.
MOBO: MSI 970 Gaming.
Storage: SSD 120GB for windows. Also have a 1 tb hdd.
PSU: 750 Watts psu, forgot the name, its tier 2 fyi.
Case: Fractal Design Define S if your interested in knowing.
GPU: Suggestions?

Thanks,
AreFlame

PS: I forgot what category i was going to post this in, i chose Systems, was unsure if Systems or Components, go a head move my topic if it's posted in the wrong section.

AreFlame

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015

I like that GPU but as i said i want it to last, like be able to keep up with the graphics in the future. Is there better gpu's that i can combine with my build? I need a strong gpu, i know the 960 is decent but i dont want to worry about upgrading you know later on.

AreFlame

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015

So i can go really high with the GPU? I don't need to worry about bottlenecking?

AreFlame

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015

Alright, well thanks for the help, i think im going to save up for an msi gtx 980 or msi gtx 980ti, if not i will buy a r9 390x.