- 60Hz

BenQ XL2730Z
Advantages :
- 1440p
- 144Hz

Disadvantages :
- More expensive
- TN Panel

Okay the question is, which one should i pick?

Am i right in this that, IPS panel = way better than TN panel?

Solution
IPS is better for colors and contrast i believe.
But the BenQ is better for gaming, and it looks like a IPS panel when you enable the color correction.

I have a ASUS VG248QE which is 144hz, TN panel. But with the game mode asus have, there is no need for any third part programs that most people use to make the colors better for better visibility in games.

Its probably better to find a 1080p 120/144hz TN panel, with a color correction/game mode.

Yonose

Distinguished
IPS is indeed better than TN panel

But, the BenQ you found with the TN panel have a "color correction" mode which makes the color better which is a big advantage in game, defently in competitive games like CS:GO.

If you play alot of competitive games like CSGO i would definitelygo for the BenQ.

11sphere92

Distinguished

Im plaiyng dota 2, and going to play CS GO.

The 60Hz and 144hz doesnt really matter?

So what games example which is better in Monitor with IPS panel?

Yonose

Distinguished
IPS is better for colors and contrast i believe.
But the BenQ is better for gaming, and it looks like a IPS panel when you enable the color correction.

I have a ASUS VG248QE which is 144hz, TN panel. But with the game mode asus have, there is no need for any third part programs that most people use to make the colors better for better visibility in games.

Its probably better to find a 1080p 120/144hz TN panel, with a color correction/game mode.

Solution

11sphere92

Distinguished

Thanks for the answer, but i really want the 1440p actually. I guess BenQ was the best choice then.

Yonose

Distinguished

No problem, enjoy your new monitor :)