Will The Following Components Bottleneck A Huge Amount?

Ronan Gregory

Reputable
Jul 24, 2015
Hello there! I am new to the forum and I was looking for a little advice. I am doing my first computer build and I think I have selected some really good parts but I want to know if they will bottleneck each other too much, see what you think:

Specifications:
CPU: AMD FX 6300 6 Core
Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming
GPU: R9 280x Toxic edition
SSD: 80GB Intel
HDD: 1TB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHZ
PSU: Corsair CX600w
Case: CiT Black Widow Midi Tower

I have replaced parts before and done upgrades as I used to own an older gaming PC but I am wanting the best performance as possible for the budget I have (£400 roughly). I should mention that I only have the HDD, Case, RAM and Motherboard at this point, but what I have seen from a build like this, it runs pretty smoothly. But I wanted an overall conclusion from you guys. (Please don't tell me the parts are a load of shit, I am on a budget so I can't exactly afford more). I just want to know If I will get bad bottlenecking. Thankyou!

-Ronan

If you overclocked the processor you should be able to aleviate any potential bottleneck you may have.
They arent necessarily the components I would chose, but they will work no problem.

Also to the poster above me, why make a post anonymously if you dont have anything valuable to say?

Ronan Gregory

Reputable
Jul 24, 2015
Thankyou Gam3r01 that really helped. And thankyou CTurbo too, which PSU would you recommend? And I agree with Gam3r01 about the pointless answer from anonymous.