A couple of issues, pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael Mestdag

Reputable
Mar 25, 2014
I have installed on my HDD the latest Windows 10 before its oficial release and although I find it very good it has a couple of problems(at least for me):

1) The boot times are painfully slow, it takes about 8 minutes from the time I reboot to the time it loads back completely.

2) I am having an issue with the sound(Realtek Onboard) where it will repeat itself very fast for a couple of seconds every now and then no matter what sound I'm listening to(games, videos, etc.).

PS: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro 64bits.

Thank you for any help!

Solution
Hello Rafael Mestdag

Since it is the pre-release version of Windows 10 it is expected to have some glitches. Users face different issues while using such releases and these versions are for testing purpose only.

I would suggest you to follow the instructions in this post to rollback your computer to Windows 8.1, download the latest release of Windows 10 (Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview) from here and try upgrading your Windows 8.1 to it.

Let me know if this works. :)
Hello Rafael Mestdag

Since it is the pre-release version of Windows 10 it is expected to have some glitches. Users face different issues while using such releases and these versions are for testing purpose only.

I would suggest you to follow the instructions in this post to rollback your computer to Windows 8.1, download the latest release of Windows 10 (Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview) from here and try upgrading your Windows 8.1 to it.

Let me know if this works. :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.