Windows Media Player Codecs Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

preguntonontrack

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2013
I am currently running windows 10240 and always used colek2k advanced pack. I am looking for a cleaner and better uptodate codecs pack for my media player. Latest versions of cole2k has giving me problems with the win10 media player and also chrome and the AV are freaking out with the new adware/malware they added on their packs. So yeah i need something better, cleaner and lighter that is compatible with WMP, xmediarecode and Quicktime for video editing.

Solution
I haven't re-installed it yet (I had to do a clean install of Win 10 after some post-upgrade issues), and didn't have a chance to try on Win 10, but I always used K-Lite codec pack and never had any issues. Media Player played everything I threw at it.

mikeynavy1976

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
I haven't re-installed it yet (I had to do a clean install of Win 10 after some post-upgrade issues), and didn't have a chance to try on Win 10, but I always used K-Lite codec pack and never had any issues. Media Player played everything I threw at it.

Solution

preguntonontrack

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2013
Thanks mikey in the end i found your same answer on another forum. I cant believe in another forum i got 10 different answers and in here i got yours only a little bit late but is fine.

Like mikey said and many people suggested in another forum the answer is k-lite
http://codecguide.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.