Need Urgent help with Choosing Monitor

Askei

Reputable
Apr 25, 2014
Hi, I have been using Westinghouse L2410nm for about an year now, which i bought second hand, and instantly got in love with the beauty of its screen. Last week it got broke and now I cannot find other one from westinghouse.

So I'm stuck with these options, I was looking for IPS but don't know how much difference would these have against a tn panel... All are second hand available which im looking for.

1. HP zr2440w (IPS)
2. ViewSonic VA2626wm (TN i think)
3. Dell u2713H (IPS?)
4. Dell U2312HM (IPS?)
5. LG Flatron W2442PA (IPS?)

I usually play an 15 year old game age of empires and watch movies and do graphic design... So please let me know which one should fit and is realiable, I'm looking for similar bright vibrant screen as westinghouse one.

btw prices i didn't put because i dont really care about the price any of these if known to be good i will buy.

Any advice would help

Askei

Reputable
Apr 25, 2014
Hi, first of all thanks for the quick replies. For me the biggest preference right now is vibrant bright screen. These all i mentioned are available without warranty second hand from other people, the difference in prices are very less. My eye is on now u2713h but what i want to know is which one has the best screen in these, where black is black and white is white with other color really popping up. Thats what i was impressed with while using westinghouse l2410nm and I want the other monitor having better or similar screen.

If you had used all of them or have idea of which one has better screen in all of them please do tell.

Once thanks for the advice.

Askei

Reputable
Apr 25, 2014
well i bought hp zr2440w and well im quite dissapointed. The screen looks so pale and gets bluish from sides. Compare to the l2410nm of westinghouse i had looks so cheap. I have yet to see a more beautiful rich bright screen as of westinghouse' l2410nm.

Coming to Hp , well probably its color can be fixed after calibration though i havent tried, but factory settings and even trying out adjusting colors is not helping at all. Color are so bad, green and red are so bad and contrast and brightness level won't fix skewed vividness of some colors. Screen gets bluish when u from sides.

Thanks for all the help guys, I hope i get hold of a westinghouse again, it was just pure exceptional compare to these monitors, even though these are highly expensive and praised ips lcds.