How much is my rig worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdeez

Reputable
Feb 22, 2015
Hello friends,

I built this PC last year, its a complete beast and I love it. Unfortunately I have to sell it as I need to move to another house and I have no space for it.

I made a built of it on pcpartpicker (I'm in the UK btw, looking to sell it here). http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/p3XGFT

I haven't included my keyboard/mouse cuz theyre nothing too flashy and I'm going to be throwing them in for free.I built it in March 2014 so its been in use for about 16 months now.

It's in great condition, always cleaned and removed dust in the case and I have 6 fans installed. 3 in the front, 2 at the top and 1 at the rear. They are good quality corsair AF120s.

Please let me know how much you think I can sell the PC for, I purchased it for about the same price its listed on pcpartpicker.

Thanks guys :D

Solution
Probably about 600 quid to the right buyer but start it at like 675 and expect to be bargained down. Not sure how the used pc market is in the UK but yea

Jordsk

Reputable
Jan 30, 2015
Probably about 600 quid to the right buyer but start it at like 675 and expect to be bargained down. Not sure how the used pc market is in the UK but yea

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.