Realtek/Asus Audio issues - please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin Ulmer

Reputable
Jun 13, 2015
First of all, heres a video - listen carefully please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPkQzgc5WIw

Now onto my issue. This issue stops if I swap to quad, or 5.1 but I don't have those. It also doesn't solve my issue if my headphones are plugged in.

I really need help with this I'm at my wits end!

Asus Maximus VII Formula
Windows 10 pro (happens on 7 too)
Gtx 970

Solution
D
My only issue so far with 10 has been with my Dell laptop's audio driver and the EQ and a few other features disappearing. I have seen other post issues with various soundcards as well so I would just be patient as I suspect new drivers will be rolled out here in the next few days to weeks.
D

Deleted member 217926

My only issue so far with 10 has been with my Dell laptop's audio driver and the EQ and a few other features disappearing. I have seen other post issues with various soundcards as well so I would just be patient as I suspect new drivers will be rolled out here in the next few days to weeks.

Solution
Unfortunately at this time Realtek doesn't have publically available drivers for Windows 10. They probably provided some type of beta driver to Microsoft for the release, but we are seeing a lot of driver problems across the board with Windows 10. Unfortunately, this might be a problem that won't be easily solved until new drivers come out.

Austin Ulmer

Reputable
Jun 13, 2015

This happens in windows 7.

If you watched the video it was recorded while I was on 7

Status
Not open for further replies.