WTS: Surplus parts, Motherboard, memory, Ram, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce65

Honorable
Oct 16, 2013
All sold. Thank you everyone.

[strike]Selling 8 brand new, factory sealed Crucial 8GB memory kits. Each kit contains 2 sticks of 4GB each.

[strike]7[/strike] 6 kits are 240 pin DDR3 1600Mhz UDIMMs rated for 1.5 volts.
[strike]1 kit is 204 pin DDR3L 1600Mhz SODIMMs rated for 1.35 volts.[/strike]

Asking $35.00 per kit, plus $2.00 PP fee if applicable. I will cover shipping (Fed Ex, continental USA only please).

image.jpg

[strike]Selling 6 Brand new factory sealed Seagate Barracuda 500GB drives. They are 500GB, 7200RPM, 16MB cache Sata3 Drives. These are OEM drives, meaning they come sealed in the bag with box, but are just the bare drive, no retail kit\packaging. Exact model number is ST500DM002.

Asking $35.00 per drive, plus $2.00 PP fee if applicable. I will cover Fed Ex; continental USA only please.[/strike]

image.jpg

[strike]Selling brand new factory sealed Gigabyte H97N-WIFI mITX motherboard.

Asking $90.00, plus $4.50 PP fee if applicable. I will cover Fed Ex, continental USA only please.[/strike]

image.jpg

[/strike]

Deuce65

Honorable
Oct 16, 2013
These ARE Barracudas. Newegg sells this drive for 47.00 dollars; given that these are new drives I don't think 20% off is too out of line. If you meant the 1TB versions, well there will always be a higher performing component for just a little more money, at some point one draws the line as that is a waste of 12 dollars if you don't need 1TB. Or for just a little more then 52.00, you could get two of these and stripe them :p And of course, in 2 days when newegg's sale ends and those aren't 52.00 anymore, mine will still be 40.00 :)
These are good, solid, reliable drives which are perfect for someone trying to put together a system on a tight budget; 500GB is enough to be useful (for an entry level gaming system anyway) and this is about as inexpensive as you are going to get without going used.
With all that said, that is my sales pitch and those are my asking prices. If you have a different price in mind, please feel free to PM me your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.