Hello, I found a Gaming PC that im planning to buy. Is it good enough to run minecraft and/or CS: GO atleast 60 FPS? Thanks

xShadowChance

Reputable
Jul 31, 2015
Ok thank you. I just wanted to know since I was afraid. People were saying that they have a lot of problems with cyberpower so I decided to ask here. Anyways, Thanks again.

There are quite alot of problems with cyberpower usually. That PC likely has some low quality parts that will die off on you, but it should still run the games well.

^ great minds;-) I was just dropping in here to say the very same thing.

The psu included is this
http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Components/Power+Supplies/Non-Modular+650W+or+less/ARIAnet+500W+APFC+85%25+Efficient+80%2B+Bronze+Power+Supply+?productId=63088

& while the specs look fairly pants it has least has a 6 pin connector.
The system has a year rtb warranty (& aria are very good in this respect) so Id let it slide.
If you buy everything from them & PSU fails & takes out the GPU id be 99.99999% certain they'd replace the lot.
The last aria branded PSU I saw was a hec model about 4 years out of date- they probably still are .
At least not 'absolutely' dire but not great - they'll be at least on a par with the cack cyberpower UK use though & I personally wouldn't buy f*** all from the pcworld group even in store - you'll have far more problems regarding a warranty than you will with aria IMO.