Windows 10 having blue screen with Error DRIVER IROL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (nvlddmkm.sys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hehoha

Reputable
Jul 31, 2015
Hi just recently i installed windows 10 (clean install) on my built desktop. At first it was fine installing programs etc. Then not sure what i installed last or what happened during an installation but now when i try to install a program like Nivida Graphics Card Driver the blue screen error comes up. It never fails, even if i try and install skype it also causes the problem. I originally had the Nvidia G experience installed but i read online that this might be causing the problem so i uninstalled successfully but it is still happening. Really weird and not sure what is going on.

Not sure where to start. I know i need to provide more in formation but what information do you need? and where do i get it?

Thank you al for any information provided.

Solution
The combination of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and nvlddmkm.sys means that your graphics card drivers are acting up, or the graphics card itself is. Uninstall your graphics card drivers from Device Manager, and make sure to indicate on the checkbox to delete the driver software from your computer. Download again and reinstall them after this.

Slashgeek

Admirable
The combination of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and nvlddmkm.sys means that your graphics card drivers are acting up, or the graphics card itself is. Uninstall your graphics card drivers from Device Manager, and make sure to indicate on the checkbox to delete the driver software from your computer. Download again and reinstall them after this.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.