dell wlan+bluetooth driver for win10

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet098

Reputable
Aug 1, 2015
i have got an upgrade of window 10 2 days back...i have installed it but wireless driver is not installing on my laptop as i have tried it many times....i have installed driver tool kit but it needs internet as i can not connect to any W-network because of driver incompatibility....can any one help me getting updated driver easily.....i need internet for my assignments???

Solution
If you can't download updated drivers because you don't have internet access, then you have one of two options.

1) Use an ethernet cable to set up a wired connection temporarily and download the necessary drivers.

2) Use a different computer, locate the necessary drivers, download them, place them on a flash drive, then install them on your laptop.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
If you can't download updated drivers because you don't have internet access, then you have one of two options.

1) Use an ethernet cable to set up a wired connection temporarily and download the necessary drivers.

2) Use a different computer, locate the necessary drivers, download them, place them on a flash drive, then install them on your laptop.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.