Slightly more blurry and extreme lag on my FPS games after windows 10 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

U_TouchedMyFries

Reputable
Nov 18, 2014
Hello, I am having major problems after upgrading free to windows 10. I upgraded just around 30 minutes ago after posting this and my screen has gotten more blurry and whenever i want to play any of my first person shooter games, i run into extreme lag that renders the entire game unplayable. My games were running fine before i have upgraded. In fact, they ran better then fine, they ran great. Not sure what to do but i am thinking it might have something to do with the increased blurriness. I have also noticed that everything seems slightly bigger on my screen after the upgrade. The extreme lag is definitely not being caused by my computer. It is a custom built gaming desktop and the lag only started immediately after i upgraded. Thank you for reading this and i hope you can help me out. FYI: I should probably add that it will not let me change my screen resolution.

vlxedits

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013

I honestly have no idea why only certain people have problems with installation, performance, etc. On release the majority of those who got it had close to 0 issues ( myself included) .. but seriously microsoft needs to fix their shit

Status
Not open for further replies.