Windows 10 automatically login Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salman Leo

Reputable
Aug 3, 2015
I have Installed Widows 10 on my HP ProBook 4740s(Corei5 2.9GHz,8GB RAM, 500GB HD).I am facing a strange problem that when i start my laptop it automatically login into my account(Admin). It just not take any password or finger prints which i have set to login.Please help to solve it.
When i start or restart my laptop it just start normally but where we have to put the password normally it does not stop there it just login automatically and start the windows. Its making my laptop open to all. Please help!!

Solution
Hi

Try to run command netplwiz (hit windows key and just type that).
It should open window called User Accounts and there should be checkbox "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.". Make sure that one is checked.
If it not maybe that will fix your problem if it is checked cause will be something else, maybe some custom application which is managing your credentials and supplying them for login screen (mostlikely from HP as it is laptop we are talking about).

pm4

Honorable
Apr 28, 2014
Hi

Try to run command netplwiz (hit windows key and just type that).
It should open window called User Accounts and there should be checkbox "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.". Make sure that one is checked.
If it not maybe that will fix your problem if it is checked cause will be something else, maybe some custom application which is managing your credentials and supplying them for login screen (mostlikely from HP as it is laptop we are talking about).

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.