Does anyone have a working contact for Logitech customer support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemsan

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012
Can someone give me a working contact for Logitech Support?

With Chrome I tried registering two products on their site several times, over different days and continually get "Something went wrong! Please try again later"

I tried Firefox and IE with the same results, except then in Firefox I was logged out with the error "This form must be secure. Use the 'forceSSL' attribute and set it to 'true.'"

I was eventually able to log back into the Logitech site after several attempts, using Chrome. I tried the customer support phone number that was listed. The phone number has a recorded message saying that phone support is no longer available, and it re-directs me back to the site, and it tells me I can send an email. I go to the Logitech site again and click Support where there is no email address contact listed. In order to access the email contact it directs me back to entering the items I need support for. I do this, click to "Register" and I'm back to "Something went wrong! Please try again later"

I clicked the link to the forum which gives me a preface window saying "Authentication Required" If I enter my login info from the Logitech site that redirected me I get an Unauthorized Access message.

I Googled the forum, and was able to actually get to where I could enter the forum, to inquire about getting access to Logitech, to hopefully inquire abut my mouse ... no answer yet on their forum

This is surreal. I'm stuck in this loop of customer support hell - it's even worse than ASUS or Seagate which isn't saying much. I'd even settle for finding a snail mail address and writing them a letter.

How do you contact these people?

You go to support/contact us. Select your product. Select what you need help with. I.e. troubleshooting. Login and open a ticket. I literally just did the Friday for a mouse and was logged in today to reply to them about my replacement mouse. It works fine

Teemsan

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012

I go to the Logitech site. I go to Support \ Contact US. I select "I need help with a product". It gives me the option of either entering my serial # manually, or using the tree to select the product. ex: Mice and Pointers > Gaming Mice > G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse > then it shows the item, and if I click continue, I get "Something went wrong! Please try again later". Same thing when I enter the serial manually. This is not an isolated incident. Like I mentioned, I've tried to do this a couple times on different days until I just gave up in frustration. Then today I tried to phone and got the message that the support is now only available at the site. If I just had an email address I could contact them first) about the problem I've having with the site, and second) regarding the mouse which is why I'm trying to contact them in the first place.

That's why I'm asking for a contact. It's great that it works for you. Point is it isn't working for me and I'm looking for a way to contact them without having to go through that form or tree menu. A simple email address would be great.

Teemsan

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012

Here is a screenshot. This is by going the route of first trying to register the mouse. The screenshot is after I click register and the page resets itself with the error. It is the same error I get when trying to go the Support \ Contact US route you've mentioned

15wo66s.jpg

Teemsan

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012
After 14 days and follow up requests for a phone contact, a customer support person on the Logitech forum got back to me today. Here is the reply I got

347z3lz.jpg

When you phone that number you get:

"Thanks for calling Logitech online store support. We have made recent changes in our support channels, and this will no longer be an active number. We ask that you visit us at support.logitech.com where you will be able to email us, and we will provide you with the support needed. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Yet they still list that phone # on their customer support contact page, which you're directed to if you choose to skip the initial product detection. (click 'Skip this step' at the bottom right)

http://support.logitech.com/contact

If you look at Logitech product pages at online retailers like Newegg, Amazon, etc Logitech still includes that as Warranty contact info at point of sale for the items.

Here for example is my G602 mouse at Newegg. Click the Warranty & Returns tab

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104914&cm_re=g602-_-26-104-914-_-Product

It's completely dishonest and deceptive. Effectively they're lying to there customers

Status
Not open for further replies.