directx12 cross gpu | anyone know anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeds

Reputable
Mar 24, 2015
so windows 10 just came and along with dx12, we heard back awhile ago that we will be able to use 2 of any gpus together yada yada you probably know the details. Does anyone know anything about this feature. I'm asking because I just got a 980 ti to replace my 770 and i want to know if there are any news before i consider either keeping my 770 or selling it.

Solution
We are less than a week into the release version of Windows 10. I have not seen any reports on if this even works yet.

Be patient. You chose to jump in before the thing was even stable on many systems. Those problems come first. Then they will start focusing on things like this.
We are less than a week into the release version of Windows 10. I have not seen any reports on if this even works yet.

Be patient. You chose to jump in before the thing was even stable on many systems. Those problems come first. Then they will start focusing on things like this.

Solution

Quixit

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
Those comments regarding multiple GPUs have been taken totally out of context. Don't expect that to be supported in games any time soon, or possibly ever. It requires a lot of work on the software developer's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.