Windows 10 upgrade does not recognize wireless network

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagairaj

Honorable
Oct 26, 2012
I was with win7. Everything was working fine. I upgraded to win 10. Now my computer does not recognize my wireless network. My dual display does not work. Please help

Solution
Friend, there's not much that we can do unless you provide information like the make and model of PC that you have.

It may be as simple as the fact that most vendors are behind in getting Win10 drivers ready; Microsoft pushed it faster than they have in the past. And vendors are more likely to publish the drivers first for hardware currently being sold, then for older hardware, and possibly never for hardware older than that.

For example, I have a sound card that I absolutely love. But it was discontinued a while ago and there's a replacement model. The vendor will never put out drivers for the card I have. They'd rather that I buy the current card then that they support one that's long out of service from their point of view.
Friend, there's not much that we can do unless you provide information like the make and model of PC that you have.

It may be as simple as the fact that most vendors are behind in getting Win10 drivers ready; Microsoft pushed it faster than they have in the past. And vendors are more likely to publish the drivers first for hardware currently being sold, then for older hardware, and possibly never for hardware older than that.

For example, I have a sound card that I absolutely love. But it was discontinued a while ago and there's a replacement model. The vendor will never put out drivers for the card I have. They'd rather that I buy the current card then that they support one that's long out of service from their point of view.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.