Windows 10 Installation Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAGON THE HEDGEHOG

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013
Whenever I try to install Windows 10 Pro (Not a preview) on my computer-

1.) I open the setup.exe in the installation disk
2.) I do select not to install updates (I have done the opposite also) and click Next
3.) License Agreement, NEXT
4.) Now it shows what the setup is going to.-
a.) Install Windows 10 Pro
b.) Keep your files, settings etc...
5.) I have chose all three options, Nothing, Keep Personal Files Only, and the first option.
The setup starts, after a minute, it closes with a dialog box with a tile : Something Happened

So, after all this, I went to the sources and ran the root setup.exe, done next, next and now after again a minute (when it is on " Getting Flies Ready for installation " ) menu I get another error,
0x80070050

Then, I created a folder in C:\ drive called $WINDOWS.~WS and pasted every document in it of Windows 10.
The installation runs smoothly, then when it restarts, I get a Installing windows screen, like this-

http://www.neowin.net/images/uploaded/2015/03/screen_shot_2015-03-07_at_5.10.02_pm_story.jpg

Only in the title it is written Windows 10
and the status screen at very down is somewhat different.

and again after a minute or two, the computer restarts automatically and I get a different screen-

and then I get a error - 0x8007050-0x2000C

Please help me as I really want Windows to be installed on my computer... (Not a tech preview).

Ranjha Singh

Reputable
Jul 29, 2015

i will advise you to wait i installed windows 10 3 times after so many headaches i went back to windows 8 too many driver issues yet also wait for SP1

Status
Not open for further replies.